2010 m. rugpjūčio 24 d., antradienis

Jess’s 2000 Audi S4 2.7t Quattro 6 speed



The goal behind purchasing the car and building it is to be featured on the cover of a magazine… whether it be Eurotuner, European Car, Performance VW it doesn’t really matter. I just want to spread the word and do things differently on a B5 so that people can be inspired to try new things as well. Being in the scene for 6+ years… it gets old to see RS4 reps, coilovers, and ecodes (nothing wrong at all with that… just want to do things different). This car will not be a show queen, but at the same time it will not be my daily driver.
Bought the car in May of 2008… never really drove the car, just put it straight into the shop and began buying parts and tearing into it. Car came mainly stock w/ just a chip, exhaust, Bilstein shocks and H&R springs (all have since been removed). The first step was removing the majority of the interior. Then pulling the motor for Stage 3. Then came the bodywork. Last thing to be done is suspension. It has truely been a love/hate relationship with this car but it will all be worth it when I’m finished emthup Jesss 2000 Audi S4 2.7t Quattro 6 speed
Background: I am a 20 year old college student out of a town called Bellingham, WA about 90 miles north of Seattle. The majority of my teen years were spent loving euros…. my true love being the B5 Audi. It started out with a pretty riced out 96 A4 with a full Reiger kit and neon underglow eek Jesss 2000 Audi S4 2.7t Quattro 6 speed Next came a few more stock (ish) B5′s before I got to my first REAL car which was a stock 2001 Santorin blue A4. I modded the car the way I wanted to at the time (style has changed a ton) and the car was featured in the August 06 issue of Eurotuner (picture below). Car was then sold and after going through a few more cars I landed myself in a 99.5 VW JTI (also featured in Eurotuner by the owner after myself). I bought the car with the majority of the mods already finished. After sifting through a few more cars I found the car I really loved, a 2001 silver Stage 3 S4. I had sold the car due to some financial issues… but now have bought the 2000 S4 that you’ll see in this thread. Anyway… enough of the crap about me…. onto the cars.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą